Saturday, January 10, 2009

Letter to my epal #2

Did I tell you I like to dance? I like to dance allot. For example sometimes after watching a movie, in the credits, you know they play music allot. Sometimes I like to dance to the music.

That was a really good song you made up on your blog.


This is a movie that my sisters made by taking lots of pictures of our rubber ducks we have. If you see any skin or hands it is probably my brother Curious.



BTW. My two sisters Tumbelina and Hugs, they like to kill each other, and so does Curious. They are constantly fighting and killing each other. And what I mean by killing each other is, they fight allot and they make each other scream by climbing all over each other. And squeal like baby pigs.

And there is this one song I would like to tell you about that my Grandma sings. It goes like this.. "Boom boom ain't it great to be CRAZZY, Boom boom ain't it great to be CRAZZY. Silly and foolish all day long. Boom boom ain't it great to be CRAZZY. Papa Moses shot a skunk. Mama Moses cooked a hunk. Baby Moses ate a chunk. Golly Moses how it stunk. Boom boom ain't it great to be CRAZZY."

That's it for now! Bye bye.
Eva

Here is another movie we made.

1 comment:

  1. These videos are fabulous. You guys did a good job of taking pictures I love it!

    ReplyDelete