Monday, October 15, 2012

Is this funny?

This week I learned how to change the background on my computer. how to multiply fractions, the difference between tons, pounds, ounces, cups, gallons, feet, inches, yards, and miles.
I also learned about cuneiform writing, how to give the dogs a bath, that the Mesopotamians built all there buildings out of mud bricks, and that trading back then was very dangerous.
As well as what a noble gas is, about the periodic table of elements, that iodine deficiency causes goiter, that neon lights are really made with neon, helium is named after the Greek sun god Helios, and that chlorine was used in the first world war as a poison gas, interestingly about the same number of soldiers died regardless of who released the gas.
For 3D modeling I learned how to put a hat on Suzanne.(and that if you push the Z key it makes her turn into only lines) 
At speech and debate I learned how to use a timer.
At Shakespeare I learned how to tell story's with our body's.
you know back when people were writing on cave walls, they worshiped women (or somthin like that) which in my opinion is really weird and kinda creepy.
And I learned about Gilgamesh

No comments:

Post a Comment