Thursday, February 21, 2013

I have had a very bussy week!!!!!!!!!!

on Monday:
I went to my Shakespeare teachers house at 10:30 were we practiced and practiced and practiced  for our play. then at 2:30 mama piked me up and we with all the kids went to the grocery store, were we bought Valentine's for a party e had coming up.

on Tuesday:
I had Shakespeare practice at the stage witch went from 10:00 - 2:00, and that was about it as far as learning goes.

on Wednesday:
I missed speech and debate because I had Shakespeare practice that day 10:00 - 2:00.

on Thursday:
we went to a valentine's day party. after that I had a Shakespeare play that started at 7:00 but i had to be there at  6:00 to get ready

on Friday:
I had a Shakespeare play at 7:00 witch i went to at 6:00 for the same reason

on Saturday:
I had a Shakespeare play at 3:00 and 7:00, so i was a the theater all day 
after the last play we went to went pizza place and stayed there till 11:00
after that I went to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!


English - Creative writing of persuasive ideas, learning to state things in creative ways, Filling in the details after making a paw print, Self correcting papers
Literature -Acted in a Shakespeare play, four shows and many many practices.
P.E. - Ballet
Literature - Studied Shakespeare, read it,had a group discussion about it.
 Learning to write a more persuasive paper for Lincoln Douglass speech and debate competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment