Saturday, November 10, 2012

the goryest of them all

this week at speech and debate the lesson was on getting your audience to trust you.
In Shakespeare we did auditions, I auditioned to be Adam, I was the only one how wanted to be Adam, Betainey did'n care who he was so she was so she was given Adams lines to audition with(and I really really really really really really really hope I got the part of Adam).
But we wont find out who got what part till next week!!!!!!!! and I cant wait much longer to find out!!!!

this week I also read Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone in less then three days!
Rite now I'm reading Kind Solomon's mines which is kinda gory, as in a 17-year-old gets ripped in half by an Elephant, they almost die of thrust and heat in a desert, then they almost die of hunger and cold on a mountain (in fact one of them does die), and are forced to witness the gory and unjust killing of so called "witches".


I also learned about how the Aztecs made sacrifices to there gods(which is pretty gory to).

No comments:

Post a Comment