Monday, December 3, 2012

the cool one

this week we Made a model of Stonehenge out of cinder blocks, 

saw the first act of the Nutcracker, which was preformed by Ballet West,

at Speech and Debate this week we finished our oratory tournament(I tided for 4th place, which I'm slightly upset about cus I feel I did not do my best, if I had I'm sure I could have got at least 2nd place)

 at Shakespeare we practiced the first two scenes of as you like it, and I'm in both which is preity awesome, cus I thought I was only gonna be in five scenes, and I only have lines in four scenes.  

we also went to a live Nativity that our cousins were in, which was super fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we also learned about the 50's 60's 70's and 80's, and watched some you tubes with songs from those times frames 


No comments:

Post a Comment